Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Morning Ritual

Do you ever wonder what it is like to be sung to by a choir of angels every morning as you get up?

All right, so maybe the "choir" is more like a trio and "angels" are a Mom or Dad (oh yes, Scott likes to sing too) and a couple of little girls who sometimes have some not so angelic tendencies, but I don't think you hear Beck complaining! In fact, he usually "sings" along with squeals of happiness. As Scott has pointed out, "He definitely doesn't get his morning personality from me."

5 comments:

Holly said...

Jody, that is the cutest! I love how they run upon your announcment!

I also saw that toy at Target. Not that that is relevent at all, just that we are both cool since we shop at Target.

Cherri Regnier said...

That was too cute! Beck is such a happy morning person. Your girls did a great job. I need a wake up call tomorrow at 9, can we work something out?

Anonymous said...

What a great, fun tradition! Wish I could be a fly on the wall in your house for a day to see all the neat things that go on. What lucky grandchildren I have!
Love,
Mom

Cassi said...

So precious! I can't figure out the exact tune of the song ;-), but the cuteness factor makes it the prettiest song I've ever heard!

Tracy said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN IN THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!